Message to our customers, team members and community
Despite the challenges COVID has created for many businesses, particularly those in the retail industry like ours, we think it's important to push forward safely and responsibly so we can continue to serve our customers, provide employment for our team members and make positive contributions to our community.
We are optimistic about the future.
Thank you for supporting us.
Visiting our stores
We are committed to the safety of our customers and our team members. We are currently following federal and provincial guidelines closely to ensure that our COVID protocols and procedures are inline with best practices.
- We require team members and customers to wear masks or face shields while they're in one of our stores.
- Upon entering one of our stores, hand sanitizer is available for customers. Our team will be sanitizing their hands upon entering and exiting the store as well as periodically throughout the day.
- We regularly sanitize any high-touch points; including cash desks, counters, door handles and displays.
- Any product returned, exchanged, is sanitized before it is returned to the shop floor.
- All of our team members are required to submit a detailed COVID check-in questionnaire before each shift. Any of our team members that are feeling unwell are asked to not come into work and to get tested before returning to work.
- We ask that if any of our customers are feeling unwell, they schedule their visit for another day.
If any of our customers do not feel comfortable entering one of our locations, we provide alternative ways to shop with us.
Picking up orders from us
We offer customers the option of ordering online via Instagram DM or through text. The option to pick-up in store via Shopify will be available soon.
- Before picking up your order, we ask that you sanitize your hands, wear a mask and give our team members space.
- We ask our team members to sanitize their hands, wear their mask and give you space during the hand-off.
- If you'd like, we can bring your order out to you, whether you're walking or driving. You can provide information about your preferences when you place your order or text us at 416-840-9277 before you come to pick up your order.
Questions, comments and feedback
If you have questions, comments or feedback about any of the information on this page or how we're handling COVID, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org